Monday, May 21, 2012

Wicked - Sister Night Out

karenandI
Friday night was Sister Night out! And it was a Wicked night! :)

I have been wanting to see Wicked for a few years now, and finally got to see it. I was not disappointed! I loved it! I watch the Wizard of Oz whenever it comes on TV, been watching it since childhood, but I will look at it differently now since seeing Wicked.

If you ever get the chance to see it, I highly reccomend it!

wicked
Before the musical, my sister Karen and I went out to dinner. The Tobacco District in downtown Durham is pretty awesome! So many restuarants, and things to do.

We had dinner at the Cuban Revolution.

cubanrevolution
I've never had a Cuban sandwich, so that's what I got. It was good, but I expected a little more....I don't know...something more Cuban, I guess. I got black beans and rice, and they were good. I would go again, the atmosphere was great, but would try something different.
cubano

cuban3

me

karenlynn2

sisters
All, in all it was a great night! The musical was AWESOME, the food was good, and the company was great. There's nothing better than hanging out with your little sister!

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great and i see you ladies had a blast. So glad your both had a great time together. I love your dress by the way.

    ReplyDelete