Thursday, May 31, 2012

How Does My Garden Grow

flowercollage

Everyday when I get home from work, I head out back to check on my flower beds. I was so excited the other day when I noticed some teeny tiny little white flowers popping up in the wildflowers. The wildflowers are just a mix of all types of flowers, so I have no clue what I'm getting, but can't wait to see.

What I'm really excited about are the sunflowers! The top right photo are the hybrid sunflowers I planted, and the bottom right are the traditional yellow sunflowers. Slowly, but surely they are coming up. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning - the anticipation is killing me! I hope every single little seed I planted blooms. From little itty bitty seeds we will get huge bright happy sunflowers! Isn't it amazing!

You can check out planting day here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm planting this weekend... mostly vegetables... but I'm so excited! I love watching and tracking their growth.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see some progress you go mami...your on a roll not a bun .

    ReplyDelete