Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday - Babydoll

babydollwip

Hi my knitting and crafty peeps!

I hope you all had a great Christmas. Ours was pretty quiet this year. Just hubby, me and our boys. Normally we have family over, but everybody else has other plans. Felt kinda weird not having a house full on Christmas.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! My break is flying by! It will be back to our regular crazy schedule next week Tuesday. Until then, I plan on doing lots more knitting.

My current WIP is a babydoll for my grandbaby Carmen. She will be 2 in March. I searched Ravelry for all kinds of doll patterns and I found myself going back to this one. The pattern seems pretty easy. The only thing I don't like is it's knit flat and then seamed. I've become so use to using Magic Loop that it seems strange to be knitting and purling and I'm not experienced enough to convert to knitting in the round. So knitting and purling I will go!

For more WIP Wednesday, go here.

For Yarn Along, go here.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet and cute.....I'm sure your grand baby will love it!!

    ReplyDelete