Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

theboyschristmas

Happy December 1st! 

This picture is one of my favorites of the boys. Makes me smile every time I see it. I was trying so hard to get a cute Christmas picture of the boys. I had those big old school colored lights and tried to drap them around the boys, but after a few seconds they started yelling the lights were burning them. I tried the white twinkle lights, but just couldn't get a good picture. I was getting frustrated and so were the boys. Finally we had enough!

Disappointed, I downloaded the pictures and started looking through all the outakes and found this one. I instantly fell in love! It wasn't what I had imagined, not what I planned, but it captured a priceless moment and will always be one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo. Let's face it, that's how most kids feel after 10 minutes or less of posing for the camera!

    ReplyDelete