Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snowday scenes

So we got snow Friday evening and Fonzy and the boys have been homebound ever since. I, on the other hand went to work today. I guess that's one of the perks of being a teacher....snowdays. Here are a few more scenes from our house during the snowdays.

isaida 090
The snow Friday night

snowday Ezekiel looking at me through the window

snowday 081
Elijah getting ready for a bath after playing out in the snow - I guess he thought he was going swimming in the tub.

snowday 104
Fonzy and the boys playing basketball

snowday 101
Trading football cards

snowday 083
All the laundry I had to do - it's still not all done.

snowday 113
My drive into work this morning. Not too many people on the road. I should of stayed home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment