Saturday, August 15, 2009

Samuel

Samuel
Samuel - around 4-5

I woke up last night around 3:30am because I had to pee. When I looked at the clock, I realized it was around this time, May 23rd that Samuel was shot and killed. I use to like Friday nights, but now, every Friday night/early Saturday morning I think about Samuel and the night he was killed. It took me a while to fall back to sleep. I've been having a hard time sleeping. I wake up 3-4 times a night and just lay in bed, thinking about Samuel. I've thought about taking something to sleep, but can't bring myself to take prescription drugs. I've gotten some over the counter sleep aid, but don't plan on using it too often. It may help me sleep at night, but the pain of losing Samuel will still be there when I wake up. There really isn't anything I could take, to ease the pain. Sometimes I wish there was.....

1 comment:

  1. Isaida I also wake up so many times thru the night many times at that time I was woken up to find the news. Friday's are also bad for me, my son was shot on a Friday the 13th in 2007. So when I read this I felt compelled to write you another comment, how much us mom's have in common??? what an awful way to met good people. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know and feel the pain every day. Love, Bette, timmy Clark's mom

    ReplyDelete