Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Introspect

As you can see, I've made some drastic changes to my blog. I love Betty Boop and all, but I felt my blog was too busy, too loud, too....something. So I went minimalistic (is that even a word) on you all. I guess I just needed a change. I've been thinking a lot about changes I feel need to be made in my life. I think about my older boys and how fast they grew up. At times I feel I hardly know them. I don't want to make the same mistake twice with Ezekiel and Elijah. I even went out and bought the game Operation. Remember that game? I loved it as a kid, and thought it would be fun to play with the boys. It was fun, and I plan on spending more time playing with them, before they get too old and decide they don't want to play games with mom anymore. Time just goes by so quickly. I sometimes can't believe I'm 37. At times I still feel like the young girl I use to be wondering what the heck I'm going to be when I grow up. I'm considered grown-up now, but I sure don't feel it. What have I accomplished in my life? Yes, I'm a mom to four kids, and a wife, but what have I REALLY accomplished? Have I made a difference to someone? Have I done anything to make this world a better place? When I die, what will people say about me? I don't know, I'm just feeling very introspective right now. Pondering life and what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment