Thursday, February 7, 2008

Computeritis of the Hand

See that bump on my wrist? I have no idea what that is. It's kinda sore and feels like a bone sticking out. Could that be from spending too much time on the computer? I should probably get that checked out.


Anonymous said...

OMG Sitel! You have to go check that out girl... That does not look good... You better go make an appt to see a dr.. and let me know...

Good luck


Anonymous said...

Ganglion cyst I have them on both wrists i cant hold my own weight they my my wrist hurt u can get it removed minor surgery Or take it the hard Way SMASH IT Witch hurts Like a Bish!! yeah i think there from being on the computer ... i believe i looked it up a few years ago didnt know what it was thought was something normal i thought everyone had it but they dont mine aint as big they aint visable unless up close or i bend my wrist I hope u got ti taken care off Im not using a book haha i'll get it removed by a doctor