Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Belly Dancing

I signed up for a belly dancing class! I've been wanting to learn to belly dance for a while, but could never work it into our schedule. The boys always had some sort of sport going on and Fonzy had classes. Well, now we have Monday nights free and I found a beginners class that is on Monday nights. Coincidence? I think not. It was meant for me to belly dance. The classes start October 29, so I will tell you all about it then. Hopefully I won't have to come back and tell you some embarrassing story, like I fell flat on my face while trying to shake my hips.

Before class starts, I want to find one of those scarves with the coins on them. You can't belly dance without the scarf around your waist. I want the full effect. I won't be able to dance a lick, but I can at least be cute. Oh, and I need to decide on a name....kinda like a stage name. No, not Candy, or anything stripperish. Like a middle easterner name. I guess the dancers go by the new name they pick. Hmm, a chance to be someone totally different...an alter ego.

Here is a link to check out names...help me pick one!

http://www.bdancer.com/med-guide/names/fnames.html

No comments:

Post a Comment