Monday, June 25, 2007

Forgetful Tooth Fairy

Do any of you have a forgetful tooth fairy? Or one too busy that she can't make it to collect all of the pearly white baby teeth? No??? Hmmm, I really need to speak to our tooth fairy's supervisor. She is seriously slacking. This is the third tooth that she forgot to collect from Ezekiel. When Ezekiel woke up this morning, he wandered into the living room looking all sad. He said the tooth fairy forgot him again! He mentioned he moved around a lot last night, so maybe the tooth fairy couldn't find the tooth under his pillow. Poor baby. I told him she must of been very busy last night and couldn't make it, but I was sure she would be here tonight. He would be her first stop and since she forgot, she would probably leave him $2 instead of $1. I am tired of coming up with excuses for our slacker fairy! She better get on the ball before Elijah starts losing teeth or we are going to have to replace her!


The slacker tooth fairy. Get up Hussy, my baby has a tooth waiting for you!
...checking out the missing tooth

Toothless Grin

1 comment:

  1. I had to chuckle throughout your post and I can totally relate to it all! In fact a long time I wrote a post about that very problem. Go check this link out to read all about our toothfairy situation...

    http://homeschoolingmomof5boys.blogspot.com/2006/03/our-lazy-incompetent-forgetful.html

    ReplyDelete