Monday, October 26, 2015

Ordinary Days

DSC_0023 pumpkin love2 DSC_0066 DSC_0144 DSC_0490 DSC_0067 IMG_9285 IMG_9308 titus sunlight boo pie
We are in the last week of October. This month has flown by. The hustle and bustle of the holidays are right around the corner. I have dolls I need to knit for Christmas, and a few other things I want to knit for the holiday. I knew I wanted to knit this stuff the beginning of the year, but as my normal fashion I have procrastinated all year, and now feel the pressure to get it done! This is on my list for holiday knitting. If I have time I want to knit it for me. Yes, for me. I think it's the cutest and perfect for the holidays. The orange knitting was this, also for me. I have yet to wear it, hasn't really been cold enough, but I plan on wearing it as soon as the weather cooperates. I have 3 dolls I need to get done before my reindeer cowl. The next few weeks will be filled with knitting, lots and lots of knitting.

My obsession with soup and pumpkin continues. I've made a few pumpkin recipes and soup, but not as many as I like. The males in my house are not fond of my pumpkin and soup obsession. They liked the Mexican chicken corn chowder, but I have yet to find another. I'll just have to keep trying. I have a pumpkin pasta recipe I want to try. It probably won't go over so well with Fonzy and the boys, but I'm going to try it anyways.

Is it too early for Christmas music? I'm feeling the urge to play some.

No comments:

Post a Comment