Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 13, 2015 - Moment of Bliss

smell the sunflowers summer bliss summer bliss 2 bliss 2 bliss 3 blissful me play time titus and me titus and i titus and me 2
I asked Ezekiel(16yr old) to take a picture of me with my sunflowers and this is what transpired!

Being encouraged by him acting as a photographer, I posed, laughed, danced and just let go! Let go of EVERYTHING, and just enjoyed the moment. Of course, I can't dance around in the backyard without Titus wanting to join in!

And Ezekiel just continued to snap away.

I hope when I am no longer on this earth, he looks back at these pictures fondly and remembers the July afternoon when he captured his Momma in this moment, playing, laughing, enjoying life. A precious moment of sweet bliss.

1 comment:

  1. These photos are great! You look so happy and free. I especially love the one with you smelling the sunflowers and of course the rest with you smiling are amazing.

    ReplyDelete