Friday, July 31, 2015

Sunflowers ~ Flowers ~ Love

DSC_0036 DSC_0443 DSC_0166 DSC_0368 sunflower_butterfly DSC_0459 DSC_0450 bumble bee gladiolus DSC_0381 DSC_0296 butterfly DSC_0431 DSC_0241 DSC_0073 elijah gladiolus
me sunflower sunflower garden This summer is flying by! Is it really going to be August tomorrow!

I've been meaning to blog, I have tons and tons of pictures, but it seems whenever I want to come to this space, something else comes up. That's life.

After work everyday, I take a little time with my flowers and camera. It's magical to me that I plant little seeds and with rain, sunshine and God's hand, these huge sunflowers grow. One is taller than me! I love watching them grow.

Gladiolus are also a favorite. My favorite is the melon color I'm holding.

I can't get enough of all the flowers. I've taken hundreds of pictures. And I'm sure I'll take many more.

My little corner of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment