Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 4 - Head

fallknitting
Fall is slowly creeping in. The trees are slowly turning into oranges, yellows, and reds. Our front yard has all these red leaves scattered about. I couldn't resist grabbing a few and putting it with my knitting. Aren't they a gorgeous, deep red? Fall is so fleeting. I wish it last longer.

The body has been finished, and the head started. These two pieces are really mindless knitting and easy to get through. I can catch up on my DVR'd shows while working on them. This time of year, it seems all the shows are back for their new seasons and I can never keep up. Thank goodness for DVR. The head won't take long and on to arms!

I'm participating in the Write 31 Days - Doll Knitting. You can see all my posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment