Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fonzy's Bday

boys and fonzy
Fonzy's birthday was this weekend and normally I do a birthday post, but I was too busy running from mice this year to take many pictures or post on his birthday. He even wrote on facebook that a mouse stole his birthday. So sad.

One good thing about his birthday is Tyrone(his older brother) came down to visit. I wanted to take more pictures, but we were so busy with the boys football games and mice chasing I didn't get around to it. At least I got this one. Of course neither one of them were into posing, but I had to get at least one picture.
fonzy and ty

firepit After the games, the kids and I built a fire in my new firepit. Everyone kept saying it looked like a witches caldron. I'm sure my neighbors were wondering what the heck I was doing. They probably all think I'm a witch now. We made smores and then they left me out there by myself. I guess it wasn't entertaining enough after the smores.

kids
At bedtime, the adults went upstairs to find all the kids asleep on the air mattress. Awwww, aren't they just sweet when they are sleep.

All in all, it was a good weekend and I'm sure a birthday we will never forget!

Happy Belated Birthday Fonzy!

Love you always and forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment