Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life Goes On

Cuteness overload!

While in Texas I finally got to see my first Grandbaby - Miss Carmen. I still can't believe I'm a Grandma, or that Manuel is a Daddy! But here is the proof. And he's such a good Daddy too!

I noticed while looking through the pictures I didn't get a lot of Andrea with Carmen. Sorry Andrea - I still love you!

And without further ado - Miss Carmen

Carmen

Carmen and I


Manuel and Carmen

Carmen 081

carmen

Carmen 052

Carmen 049

Carmen and Manuel

Me and Carmen

Fonzy and Carmen Mr. I'm not anyone's Granddaddy yet - I'm too young. I think she will have him wrapped around her little finger when she gets older! He will not be able to say anything when she calls him Granddad!

Carmen 028
And I had to include this pic of Manuel changing her diaper. I love her expression! She is looking at Manuel like, "Uh Daddy - do you know what you are doing?"

3 comments:

New York Chica April 29, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

OMG!! So beautiful and lovely. My favorite of course is the one where daddy is changing her diaper. That pic right there is priceless!! Congrats!!

Shirley May 20, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

She is beautiful
Love ya
Jim's Mom

Isolated Existence. May 23, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

She's so big already! Dios la bendiga, she's gorgeous. Love all the pics, my favorites I would say the ones where she's resting in your chest and the one where Manuel is sleeping next to her...

Mami Dearest

I'm a Wife, Mother to four boys(one in Heaven), Knitter, Picturetaker, and Memory Keeper. I blog to document our life. This beautiful, messy life.

Blog Archive

In Memory of My Son - Samuel

In memory of my first born son - Samuel samuel

Follow by Email

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP