Saturday, November 29, 2008

One of the guys

Fonzy and I went to the NC State vs. Miami game today. This was my first time going to a college game and I had fun, at least for the time we were there. We ended up leaving during half time, because Fonzy was cold. I'm sure if he had gone with one of his friends, he would of stayed for the whole game, but going to a football game with your wife is not the same as going with one of the guys. I was a last resort. Fonzy had planned on going with his brother, but he was unable to make it, he then asked my brother, but he couldn't make it either and all of Fonzy's close friends are in Texas, so all that was left was moi.
This was a shot of the field from our seats. We were on the very last bleacher at the top. I thought we had great seats, Fonzy said it was the nose bleed section.


Fonzy and I during halftime. Doesn't he looked thrilled to be at the game with me?

Yeah, not so much.

Oh well.....I tried to be one of the guys for him, guess it didn't work. I probably asked too many questions about what was going on in the game, and snapped too many pictures. Not something his brother would of done. I should of talked about how fine the cheerleaders were or something.

Fonzy: "Will you please stop taking pictures! You do not go to a football game to take pictures!"

I took this picture as we were leaving to show where we were sitting. While I was walking to get in position to take the picture, I tripped on a dip in the pavement and thought for sure I was going to fall flat on my face. Luckily I didn't because that would of not been cute, not cute at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment