Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Frosty Morning

Woke up this morning with temps in the low 20's. I wanted nothing more than to burrow deeper into the covers, but unfortunately that was not in the cards. I slowly made my way downstairs with Titus dancing around me to be let out.

As I stepped out on the porch, I shivered in the cold, but then noticed the beauty of the pasture covered in frost. The pasture behind our house changes daily and I often find myself gazing out the window at it. I let Titus back in, started my coffee brewing and couldn't resist the pull of the pasture. I grabbed my camera, coat and headed back out in pajamas to snap a few pictures. After being out in the cold for a bit, the warmth of the kitchen and morning cup of coffee was all the more sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment