Thursday, November 10, 2016

Home

IMG_7596_2 IMG_7573 IMG_7580 IMG_7588 IMG_7585 FullSizeRender (14) IMG_7597 IMG_7603_2 IMG_7610_2 IMG_7612 I went into work yesterday, and by 10:30am I knew I couldn't stay any longer. I just couldn't deal anymore. Not that anyone was being ugly or anything, I just wanted to be home. So home I went.

I've said it plenty times before, I have a love/hate relationship with cooking, but yesterday all I wanted to do was make a big pot of soup, bake cookies and knit. And that's just what I did! I got in my comfy pj's as soon as I walked in the door and got to work.

Chopping...mixing...it took my mind off the craziness of the day. Just Titus and I, and delicious smells wafting through the house. When everything was simmering and baking, I knit.

I so needed the day secluded at home. No TV, no news, very little social media. By the time Fonzy and Elijah got home the knot I had in my stomach earlier in the day had gone. We had full bellies, a roof over our head, warm beds, and each other! We are going to be OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment