Friday, February 12, 2016

Baby, It's Cold Outside

home DSC_0372 frozen titus snow walk DSC_0345 DSC_0307 DSC_0355 frozen5 DSC_0348 DSC_0309 tituswindow_2
It's going to be COLD this weekend!

These pictures are from my birthday weekend - January 22. We got some ice and a little snow. Unfortunately, our electricity went out also. Not a great way to spend a birthday weekend. Since we had no electricity or heat we headed to my sister's house for the day. I guess that was God's way of saying we needed some sister time.

This weekend is Valentines Day and Elijah's birthday. He's our Valentine baby. Not sure what we have planned since its going to be so cold. But I'm seeing lot's of hearts! Maybe heart pancakes, some heart cookies dipped in chocolate(I think that's more for me). And knitting of course. I guess whatever we can come up with we'll do since we will be inside.

So love, birthday, hearts, baking, and knitting - on the agenda for this weekend!

Here's to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment