Monday, December 1, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

ezekiel tree Titus Christmas tree me and tree elijah christmas tree socks lights christmas tree
It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas! And I can have all the twinkle lights I want and no one will think I'm crazy - time of year!

Right after Thanksgiving I'm ready to get our tree and decorate for Christmas. This year was no exception. My boys decided this year that we should get a little tree. Not really sure why, but when we went to pick out the tree, Ezekiel went to the smallest one and declared it, "The One" It was as tall as him, and kind of skinny - just like him! I tried to persuade him to choose another one, but he was determined that this was it. So we took it home.

Titus wasn't too sure about the tree. He watches it out of the corner of his eyes, and darts past it whenever he has to go near it.

Elijah demonstrating how short the tree really is. I actually like our little Charlie Brown tree. No need for the bigger is better. Small feels just right this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment