Thursday, June 21, 2012

Officially Summer!

summertime_collage

It's officially summer!

And boy does it feel like it! The past few days it's been in the mid 90's, and it's predicted to be that way for the next couple of days.

 The boys and Fonzy are on summer break. This is the hardest time for me! All of them are home enjoying the break, while I still have to get up and go to work everyday. Not fun! But I won't be doing it alone for long. Fonzy and Ezekiel summer break will be shorter than usual this year. Fonzy has transferred to teach at a year round school and Ezekiel will be going with him. Fonzy will start back the first week of July, Ezekiel the second. Ezekiel is not too thrilled his summer is short this year, but he'll get over it I'm sure. I think I need to plan a few days off, so I can enjoy a short summer break too!

Off to check my calendar and schedule some time off!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a plan. The boys look great.. Where are you and fonzy in the pic?

    ReplyDelete