Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter in Pictures

easter 2011
Hidden egg - we normally don't hunt for Easter eggs, but Karen bought some over for the kids.

easter
We hid the eggs and called the kids.....Elijah came running out the garage with a mop bucket for his basket! Yep...we are keeping it real at our house!

easter Ezekiel and TJ searching for eggs.

jay
Jay - this would be an egg.

easter The men playing Bocce ball

easter
My ride or die chick Jennifer

easter Me, Karen(sis) and Jay(bro)

easter A little MJ on the Wii

easter
Food! Lots and lots of food. I shouldn't have to cook all week!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, love the pics!!!! Very good Eessie May!!!! I had a good time yesterday,even though your husband and his buddy ganked us yesterday in spades, I always love getting together with my fam.. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Glad you had a nice time with your family.

    ReplyDelete