Friday, December 14, 2007

Grinch Day

Today was Grinch Day in Ezekiel's class. All the class wore green, watched the original "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" cartoon, read the book and watched the movie with Jim Carey. Not a lot of learning going on today, huh.....unless you want to learn to be a grinch. According to Ezekiel, I don't need to learn how to be a grinch, because I'm already one.

Ezekiel in front of their Grinch door.


Mom...you are always taking pictures!


Watching the Grinch movie and eating green pudding, popcorn mixed with green M&M's and green marshmallow trees, and of course green Hawaiian punch! Oh, and pizza, which of course was not green, that would of been pretty disgusting!

Ezekiel's Grinch on the door.


Oh, and check out this special phone, this is a direct line to Santa. I tried getting Santa, but got his secretary. She said Santa was busy checking his nice and naughty lists. I told her to make sure I was on the nice list, because you know, I'm nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment