Thursday, May 24, 2007

Procrastinator

I am not happy with myself. There are so many things I want to change about myself, but I am such a procrastinator(that is top on my list of things I want to change) that the changes never occur. I want to be a better mother, a better wife and a better person. How do you stop being a procrastinator? How do you go about changing the person you've become in the last 36 years? There are so many things I want to learn and try, but being the procrastinator I am, I never do. I want to learn to belly dance, I want to learn to knit again, I want to dabble in photography. I want....I want.....I want....to change!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I can relate! There are so many things I want to try and do but I just put it off waiting for......I have no idea what....more time maybe? LOL!

    ReplyDelete