Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ezekiels Quiet Humor



I wanted to share one of my new favorite stories with you . . .

On Wednesday I dried my hair differently, and Ezekiel noticed right away. He walked in the door, stopped dead and said, "Mrs. Guffey, you look like a high schooler!" Well, I was quite pleased and thanked him profusely. He then looked at me and said, "You look like you just rolled out of bed!" Well, I told him that he was losing "brownie points" quickly! He began his morning work, but apparently was still trying to get used to the change (which seemed pretty minor to me : )). He came to me and said, "Mrs. Guffey, you look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo." I told him he was digging himself in to a deep hole!

Ezekiel has really started to share his personality with me, and I am so entertained. He is always polite and smiling, and sometimes I have to listen closely to catch his quiet humor. I am really enjoying him!

Laura Guffey – Ezekiel’s 2nd Grade Teacher

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like he has a GREAT sense of humor. He would blend in to this household of mine JUST FINE!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete