Thursday, October 26, 2017

October

October image3_2 DSC_0307_4 IMG_4259 IMG_3176 porch knitting pumpkinlove IMG_3048 IMG_4274 IMG_4298 IMG_4300 Home IMG_3027 night kitchen IMG_3642 IMG_3641 I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. ~ L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

October is by far my favorite month. And this year, it has flown by! I need another month of October right after this one! I'm going to miss all my pumpkins when it's time to put them away until next year. I haven't made anywhere near all the pumpkin goodies I wanted, but at least I still have November for pumpkin baking.

The days are getting shorter and it's finally cooling down. For a while there it was feeling more like summer than fall. It will be nice to have a fire going in the fireplace while we lounge around. Sweaters, thick woolly socks, blankets to cuddle under. It's all just so cozy this time of year. And I love it all! Can fall go on forever and ever please.

1 comment: