Thursday, August 24, 2017

All The Pretty Horses

Horses IMG_2067 IMG_2064
After losing three homes we put offers in for, we decided to check out a house I had saved in the beginning of our search. Whenever deciding which homes to view, this one never made the cut. I'm not sure why, I guess it just wasn't the right time.

Pulling into the driveway the first thing I noticed was HORSES! The property backs up to a huge pasture with horses! Once I got over the excitement of the horses we viewed the house and loved it. It has everything we wanted! A big front porch, a screened back porch overlooking the horses, 4 bedrooms, and 3 1/2 baths. There are a few changes we want to make, I don't like the granite in the kitchen so changing it, and a few other updates with fixtures and painting the interior, but all in all, it's perfect.

 I'm so excited to get settled and right at my favorite time of year - Fall! The front porch will be filled with pumpkins and mums, two rocking chairs with Fall themed pillows. I picture chilly mornings with the horses shroud in fog as I sit on the back screened porch, cuddled under a knit blanket with my morning coffee. Even though we'll miss our current home, I see many happy memories being made in the new one.

5 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment