Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Changes

blog 656
Life is about change
sometimes it's painful, sometimes it's beautiful
but most of the time it's BOTH.

Change is a constant in life. There's no way around it. You keep living, life keeps changing. 

I don't think I'm one to shy away from change. I'm happy in my life right now, but a change may be coming and I'm not sure I'm ready to embrace it. Couldn't sleep last night and been weighting pros/cons all day and guess what? I'm still confused! 

The change has it's good and bad. I'm trying to keep an open mind and not be selfish. To let go of past experiences and embrace a new adventure. But dang it! Change is hard! And uncertain! And stressful! And...and....and....

Ugh!

I just needed to vent a little. A place to put down thoughts as a change is coming....I feel it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment