Monday, December 3, 2012

Wow - bad blogger

christmas hats Wow - it's been almost 2 months since my last post! My blogging has seen better days! I've been itching to get back to blogging, and didn't know where to start! So just going to jump right in and start with my knitting! I have definitely been living a Knitting Life - one of my favorite tags on Instagram. Knitting is never far from me.

I've recently been on a hat knitting frenzy! Our city's Holiday parade was coming up and I wanted to knit holiday themed hats for the parade for me and the boys to wear. Ezekiel, my 13yr old refused to wear a holiday hat, so I knitted the orange and grey below for him. I wore the Rudolph hat, Elijah, my 10yr old wore the elf hat and my sister wore the snowman one. Another post coming on the actual parade.
hats
The other 2 hats were given as gifts. I have several other hats I want to make, but taking a short break from hats to work on Christmas gifts, but I may sneak a hat in between the Christmas knitting. I love a quick project - so satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment