Thursday, November 18, 2010

Monster Madness

Meet Maddox, my newest monster!

Maddox was made for Ezekiel. Of course, him being in middle school and all, it's just to sit on his bed. He keeps reminding me of that. I made Maddox in Carolina Panther colors to match his room.

I am having so much fun making these monsters. I have two more started with quite a few more I need to get done in time for Christmas! Maddox here took me 5 days. I think I missed a day because I needed more yarn, so let's just say he could have been done in 4 days.

This is slowly becoming a knitting blog, huh? I didn't plan on it becoming one, but knitting is my new addiction! Fonzy was just commenting the other day how I go from one hobby to the next. I say it keeps life interesting!

maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment