Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Date Night

This past Friday, Fonzy and I had a date night. We normally do dinner and movie, but I wanted to do something different. I still wanted dinner, (you know I love to eat) but wanted to bowl or play pool. Dinner was Red Lobster. It’s been years since I’ve been to Red Lobster and I’ve only gone once, so wanted to check it out again. I’ve been seeing that Lobster Feast commercial and it looks so good. Or maybe it was because I was doing South Beach and everything was looking good. Did you catch the key word in that sentence??? Let me help you out….WAS! Yeah, I lasted the torturous first two weeks and then kind of feel off the wagon. But I digress; we were talking about date night, not dieting. Anyways, Fonzy and I e-mailed each all day before our date. We were acting like we had just met and were going out. We even had different names. Mine was Lola and his was Beaushawn. I’m not sure where he came up with that name, but whatever. I kinda liked being a Lola. Anyways, he picked me up from work and we headed to Red Lobster. Dinner was great! I had a plate full of crab, lobster and shrimp and enjoyed every bite! I paused once to think about how I was cracking crab legs and digging its meat out to eat, but it was only a second. I quickly got over it. After dinner we headed to the bowling alley. I think everyone and their momma wanted to bowl on Friday night. It was packed. So pool it was. Now I like to talk mad junk when I’m competing against Fonzy. I just knew I was going to beat him in pool. I had played many times before and he claimed he really didn’t play pool. We played for two hours and I lost every single game! Now a few were on a technicality, like scratching on the eight ball, but I guess it doesn’t matter. I got my butt beat, and Fonzy will not let me forget it. But, that’s ok, because this definitely will not be our last time playing pool and I will be the one beating butt next time! Just you wait and see!


Can you tell he is thrilled about me taking pictures. He should be use to it by now and just pose, right?!


Yummy! I ate every drop!


The beatings shall now begin!









Maybe I was holding the stick wrong? You think? I just couldn't get it in a comfortable position.

2 comments:

  1. I CAN"T BELIVE FONZY DIDN'T LET YOU WIN JUST 1 GAME....WHEN I MET ALAN, WE PLAYED POOL, HE LET ME WIN. ITS BEEN 31YRS AND NEVER AGAIN HAVE I WON A GAME.....HE SAID HE LET ME WIN SO HE COULD GET IN MY PANTS.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should have let you win just for looking like a Hot Mama, he, he...Very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete