Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Cleaning

So Fonzy's Mom, Dad and older brother will be here this weekend for his graduation, so to prepare for their visit, we've decided to do some spring cleaning. Well, if you want to call it that. We decided to tackle some projects we've been talking about, but keep putting off, like painting! I have never painted a day in my life. Can I just say that I am no good at painting. I'm much better with the taping. I am so upset that I did not take before and after shots. What kind of blogger am I. I know, I know.....I've been off my game lately. We started painting Sunday after church. We have the hallway, living room and dining room done except touch-up paint. Sunday night we were up past 1am, on a work night! Last night, we were up until 12:30. I am so sleepy today. I am taking my butt to bed early tonight. At least before midnight. The painting wasn't too bad. Fonzy and I have been listening to some CD's I made with all the old school jams, some Alexander O'Neal, Babyface, Prince, Shelia E, Cameo, After 7, Chaka Khan. New Edition, Boys II Men and more. They just don't make music like they use to. Fonzy also refurbished a china cabinet we had, sanding, painting, staining. Again, I didn't do a before shot, but I will have an after. All the painting and cleaning should be done tonight, then tomorrow we can shampoo the carpets. By the time his family arrives, we will be too tired to enjoy them. I know I am ready to pass out!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see those pics.. Tell your hubby the crazy girl said Congrats! LOL.

    Btw, Hi! I hope you don't mind but I tagged you for a meme. If you've done this one before, than just disregard it. Hope you have fun!

    Thanks alot.

    http://newyorkchica.com/2008/05/07/a-meme-for-me.aspx

    ReplyDelete