Monday, April 21, 2008

After the Rain

Since I got laid off from my job, I've been in kind of a funk, hence the not writing. I'm happy to say I'm feeling a little better. I've found another position, it's not a management position....I'm an admin assistant, but it's a job and income coming in. I think I needed this layoff to get me off my butt and decide what I really want to do. I've decided to go back to school, but not really sure for what just yet. I was getting complacent in my other job, so I think God said it was time for me to change. I know everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure the reason yet, but it will come. Thanks for all the comments on my previous post, I needed the extra love :)

After the rain....comes the sunshine. My sunshine is coming.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you think. You have a great outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with tanyetta. You always look on the bright side. I'm glad you found a job so quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree also. I'm glad you found another job so quickly. I too believe in eveything happens for a reason :-)

    ReplyDelete