Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blogging - Fire Hazard!

Yep, my addiction to reading blogs almost set my kitchen on fire. Yeah, I smelled something burning, but thought it was just a little grease on the burner...no big deal.....I can continue to read. Until the smell got really strong.....so I reluctantly got up from my laptop to check on dinner when I noticed a FIRE under my pot! Uh, wasn't there some rule about grease fires? Do you throw water on it or flour? It is flour, right? Whatever the rule, I decided on the water, because the fire was getting bigger, and it was the quickest thing I could grab. So one pot of water later, the fire is out and I am back to reading blogs.

***I seem to have a thing about burning down the house while cooking...see here. Maybe that's a sign that I shouldn't cook anymore. Hmmmm, sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I agree.. Leave the cooking to your son. Either that or stop reading blogs.. NOT!!! lol

    Blogs and kitchen do NOT go together in your house!

    ~LISA

    ReplyDelete