Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is in the air!

Today was a beautiful spring like day, 71 degrees and sunny. So I decided to take the boys walking around the lake after school. Plus, I'm still working on losing about 25 lbs, so what better than some walking. Off we went to Lake Lynn....

The boys heading up to the trail around the lake.

Here's the lake, in all it's muddy glory.

Halfway around the lake we spotted some ducks. Elijah argued they were turkeys. They did kind of look like turkeys. Turkeys with webbed feet.

Here's one of the "turkeys"

Not sure if you can see it, but there's a squirrel, looking for dinner.

bridge we walk on around the lake

Geese...I think

Ezekiel took this picture of the dog

Ezekiel looking for turtles in the muddy water.

A house I liked along the lake. I love all the windows!

Daffodils, aren't they cheery. Spring is on the way!

Elijah complaing. He complained the whole way that he was tired!

The soldiers....they were marching and chanting.

Then they noticed a man fishing and had to be nosy. He had caught two fish.

I noticed a boat along the way and told the boys to go sit in it, so I could take a picture. They were being scary and wouldn't get in.


Ducks...

Ducks.....

Ducks.....

Goose feet!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your pics are so nice.. It was 50 degrees over here.. I'm looking forward to going to N.C. now...

    ReplyDelete