Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Boys = WWE Wrestling, and Nerf Gun Wars

As most of you know, I am the mami to four boys. The testosterone is flowing in my house when I have all my boys together. So in my house, there is always WWE wrestling, Ultimate fighting championships, football throwing (knocking over pictures, etc. in the process)ball catching practice and Nerf gun shooting. And it's not just the boys, Fonzy is almost always in the mix. And sometimes we have TJ (nephew) too. See....I am surrounded by boys!

So the other day, instead of yelling about all the running, yelling, and rough housing, I decided to take pictures.

Here's Fonzy getting ready to shot TJ in the mouth. And TJ is all ready with his mouth wide open. Poor kid, he is an only child, and not use to all this rough housing/abuse.

Fonzy is now suffocating Elijah with a pillow, while TJ is beating him up.

Now Elijah is stuck between Fonzy's legs getting ready to be shot.

TJ is just watching, happy he is not Elijah.

Ezekiel is hiding under the bed.

The tables have turned....

Attack!

Fonzy had just thrown TJ on top of Ezekiel or Elijah, not sure which one.

Next is WWE Wrestling...

Choke Slam!

I think Fonzy's wrestling name is Chocolate Thunder. Or was it Chocolate Blue? I have to ask his family about that one.

11 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!

    they are having so much fun. i love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's all fun, until something gets broken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of when my brother and I were younger. That's ALL we did! Wrestle, throw footballs, throw basketballs, throw baseballs, throw balls PERIOD, chase each other, squirt each other with water guns. And in between all of that, we played Nintendo. Gotta love being a boy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Greg, thanks for stopping by. I see you are expecting your first. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, it does look like fun. Maybe i should try to stop yelling when all the madness starts in here and the kids start breaking stuff!

    BTW: To answer your question, I use a Nikon D40. The lens that was used to take those shots was a Nikkor 55 - 200mm. I just got the camera (like 2 weeks ago) as a present to myself. Glad you enjoyed those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's exactly what I'm picturing my house to look like when Jayden gets older. Hubby does not miss a WWE event on TV or at the area when they are here. He does wrestling moves on him now and the baby thinks it's hilarious! It must be encoded in their genes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jai, I think it's in their genes too....get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey this is Mexipese from way back in the day! I love your blog, the colors, the content, Ms. Boop! I can't wait to read more!! Oh and those pics look like my house only I have two girls running around with my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Neen, of course I remember you. What's been up? It's been a while. How are the kiddies? I'm so glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sida, you asked about his name it was CHOCOLATE BLUE!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha...I knew you would remember Becky :)

    ReplyDelete