Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Karen

Dirty 30!

Karen,

You've finally made it to the 30's. Now I don't feel so old, you're catching up with me. Even though everybody thinks your the older sister....I guess that's because I look so young.

I can still remember when you were little. Oh my gosh, I couldn't stand you. You got on my last nerve! You were such a tattle tell. Yes, you were. Don't try to deny it. I still have the evidence to prove it. Yep, I have it right here in black and white.

You should of known I was going to share this. You found my diary and saw what I put about Daddy. I was mad at him about something, and this is what you wrote in your little 7yr old handwriting..."I'm telling about this"

I don't think you ever told, but that's beside the point. The threat was there. And I'm sure I had to play Barbies with you or something to stop you from telling.

Once you got older, you became my closest confidant and still are. Not only are you my little sister, you're my best friend.

Karen, you are such a strong lady. You've been though so much with Tremayne and Daddy dying. I don't know how you are able to stay so strong. I'm sure at times you get lonely and depressed, but know that I am always here. I pray for you every night. You've been through some rough times, but I know better days are coming. I know Mommy and Daddy are looking down on you and proud of the woman you've become. I am too...even though I will always remember the little tattle tell you were.

TJ and his Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Karen!

    Very cute post.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Sisterly love. Happy Birthday, Karen!

    LOL @ you keeping evidence for 23 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...have to keep the evidence or she would deny it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we made it to 30 girl and we are an endangered species. We are two of the sexiest mothers alive. Then they made that song Bringing Sexy Back! LOL It never left. One came back in February and the other today, March 31. Everyone knows that sexy reappears at 30. It's just on idle at 29! I love you lots! Love your other Big Sister all the way from NY!
    Danyelle Happy Birthday Sexy Mamma

    ReplyDelete