Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean - My Momma's Husband

365/January 18 - Mr. Clean

You know, it's funny the things you remember. I've been thinking about my Mom alot lately. I just at this very moment realized the anniversary of her death was January 6th. She has been gone for 25 years now. Such a long time.

I have many happy memories, but as time goes on you forget things. Your memory starts fading, but then you see something and it sparks a memory. Mr. Clean did it for me today.

My mom once told me when she was little she use to pretend Mr. Clean was her husband. I don't remember what we could have been talking about, but she shared that tidbit with me. Of all the people in the world to pick, she picked Mr. Clean. Well - he wasn't a bad looking guy and at least her house would be clean, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment