Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Slouch x 2

WIP - Slouch x 2

Happy WIP Wednesday Knitting and Crafting Peeps!

So how's everyone's crafting coming along? I've had some knitting woes this week. I made a slouchy hat that was no where near slouchy, so this is going to be slouch numero dos!

I'm really loving the yarn color, so hoping this hat turns out. I plan on adding more rows to accommodate my head and all my big hair!

I have so many projects I want to start. I'm not the type of knitter to have many projects going on at once. The most I've had is 2. I have some mittens I want to do - 2 @ a time. Two more mohawk hats, the babydoll for my granddaughter Carmen, a whale for my grandson Jonah, a few monsters and a cowl. That's just a few of the projects. So many projects! So little time!

For more WIP Wednesday go here.

For Yarn Along, go here.

10 comments:

  1. hey - i was just asking someone on ravelry. do you use addi needles (steel) for your regular wool projects? i'm in needle limbo at the moment.....my knitpro interchangables seem to be pulling at the joins.
    i just did a 70's slouch hat that was slouchy! the pattern runs big... good luck to yoU!
    angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yarn too! hope this time the hat turns out just the way you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with slouchy hat mark 2! Love the colour of the yarn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that yarn...and the photo too is just beautiful!

    Thanks for stopping by the World of Wiedz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your slouch hat. What kind of yarn are you using? You are so right-so many projects and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color! Hope this one goes a little better for you (I hate hat sizing)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that really is a pretty yarn color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slouchy hats are kind of tricky to knit. Most of mine end up being too big because I try to make them too slouchy. Good luck with the second version.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I try to make a slouchy hat, it seems I can't get it right, whether I work from a pattern or try out my own ideas. Don't know what it is about slouch that's so hard to achieve.

    ReplyDelete