Tuesday, January 17, 2012

These are the Days of Our Lives

January 17 - dinner

Our days are crazy right now. Up early, out the door by 6:30am for work and school and it's hussling all day!

I'm always stuggling about what to make for dinner on busy days of the week. Thank God for the crockpot. I don't know who invented it, but on days like today, I'm eternally grateful!

I threw some chili in the crockpot this morning and when I got home, dinner was done! All I had to do was make some cornbread.

dinner

365 - January 17

While dinner is cooking, the boys do homework, we eat, then off we go again. During basketball season home is really just a pitstop. We get home from games around 8pm or later, then it's time for showers and getting ready for the next day, where we do it all over again.

Lucky for me, knitting is a hobby I can take with me! Games, practice, whatever, I'm never without it!

Ida's Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. i love your kitchen and i have the same pictures of coffee in my kitchen lol.. I love the yarn i want it lol.. hmm whose taking the pic while your cooking lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that I have been following your blog for a week or so and I absolutely love your photos! You are very good at taking them and (especially your knitting ones) seeing them makes me want to get better myself.
    Can't wait to see what is in store for the coming blogs!

    ReplyDelete