Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weekending

Comfort
Betty Boop slippers

Spent the morning cleaning house. There's nothing better than having a clean house. I say that all the time, but it's true. Life just seems better and more relaxed when things are in order.

So now that the house is clean, I plan on relaxing and knitting. I decided to start the babydoll for Carmen. I'm giving myself a week to finish. Then will go back to making some hats. I have had more requests for mohawk hats, and I want to try the slouchy hat again. I think I've gotten over my knitting ADD. I'm just glad to be knitting, keeps me sane, especially since Fonzy and the boys have been on a Madden football kick! The other night Ezekiel and Fonzy were up until almost 3am playing! Craziness!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have my order written down lol. 3am lol sounds like my husband.

    ReplyDelete