Sunday, January 22, 2012

Forty-One

1yroldme 
Today I'm 41!

I could complain about getting older, things sagging, having wrinkles...blah, blah, blah. But I'm not! God has blessed me to be on this earth for 41yrs and none of those things matter.

In my 41 years here on this earth, I've had loving parents.

momdadme
My Mom, Dad and Me

A childhood filled with many happy memories.lilmecollage

mommydaddy2 
Mommy and Daddy - the daddy that raised me. Both gone, but forever loved.

In my 41 years God blessed me with 4 beautiful sons.

my4sons

And a man who loves me unconditionally. Who has been my best friend, my soulmate, my lover, my comfortor, my everything.
weddingcollage 

fonzyandi

In these 41 years I have endured heartache and pain. I have questioned God, been angry at God, but He has always been there for me and has never left me.
samuelheadstone
He continues to Bless Me.

I have 2 beautiful Grandbabies, Carmen and Jonah.Carmen_Jonah Halloween 2011
I have a great life, surrounded by love and I pray to have many many more.
41
Forty-one years and counting....

Make a Wish

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. You made me cry. You are truly blessed. I am so glad you enjoyed it with your family and it was so special to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Isaida!!!! Here's to many, many, many more birthdays and continued love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! It looks like you had a great day. I loved the pictures of you when you were a little girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAIDA!!! :-)
    HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I loved seeing all of these pictures, your mom had the best hair ever. You are a very strong woman, I hope you had an amazing day and many more too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures and words. Happy 41! May you have many more happy moments in your future!

    ReplyDelete