Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

evening knitting yellowrainboots
I found these cute, bright yellow doll rain boots and thought they would be so cute on one of my knitted dolls. I pictured stripped legs, a jumper and a bright yellow rain hat! I got started on April May this past weekend. One leg done so far! I hope she turns out as cute as the picture in my head!

While working on the leg last night, I was comfy in bed while April showers fell outside. I smiled to myself thinking of all the flowers I had planted this past weekend and hope will sprout up in May.

April showers bring May flowers!

~Joining Ginny (Small Things) Yarn Along.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog for the first time, yet my heart ached for your loss. I pray Jesus will bless you with His presence and His peace.

    ReplyDelete