Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Baby Bootie Snuggs, Owl and Pussycat

baby uggs_3 baby uggs_2 owl and pusscat hats
I never thought I'd be an Ugg person. When Uggs became all the craze, I just didn't understand it...until I got a pair myself. Have you tried Uggs. Oh my goodness! They are the most comfortable boots ever! So soft and warm in the inside. If I could wear them with everything I would. With Spring here, I've had to retire them to the back of the closet, but you can best believe as soon as Fall rolls around, they will be back on my feet!

I saw these cute baby bootie Snuggs on Ravelry and saved them to my que to knit at one point. I figured they would be cute on one of my dolls. My sister saw them and had to have them for her best friend who just had twins. A boy and girl. They turned out so cute! Now I definitely need to make them for a doll! I see a Fall doll in my future. Ugg boots and all! The hats were also for the twins. An Owl and Pusscat. I don't do a lot of baby knitting, but this was fun.

~Joining Frontier Dreams Keep Calm, Craft On
~Joining Ginny (Small Things) Yarn Along

4 comments:

  1. The booties are delightful - I have saved them myself! Love the owl and the pussycat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are adorable! They look just like tiny uggs.
    Love the own hats as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable! I need to explore Raverly more!

    ReplyDelete