Sunday, September 11, 2011

Together Again

manuelandrea
Being a parent is hard. Being a young parent is even harder. Manuel and Andrea had a rough year. A year apart with crying, fighting. Long phone calls with both of them, advice giving and lots of praying.

carmenmanuelandrea After all of that, they found their way back together again, just in time for Little Jonah to make his appearance.

jonah
It's not going to be easy. No relationship is. But I continue to pray they will beat the odds, become stronger and love each other more than ever before. Not just for them, but for Carmen and Jonah also.

Picnik collage



Picnik collage
And they are definitely going to need to stay strong with Carmen. I can just see her giving them a run for their money! This is the story I see in these pictures.

"Daddy, I'm driving! Look at me, I'm so cute!"

Then Manuel did or said something and she went off!

"Hey! Can't you see I'm driving and being cute! Leave me alone!"

Yep - they are going to need lots of strength and prayer!

1 comment:

  1. Good for them! No relationship is easy. Congrats on being an abuela of two already :-)

    ReplyDelete