Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Ball - not Football

Picnik collage
Elijah decided he didn't want to play football this year. Broke Fonzy's heart. And with Ezekiel out for the season with a broken wrist, the only one playing football this year is Fonzy. It seems really strange this time of year not going to the boys football games.
ElijahFallball2011
Instead of football, Elijah is playing Fall Ball baseball. I would much rather go to a football game, but it is, what it is. I'm secretly hoping he will play football next year.
Picnik collage

ElijahFallball2011
Fonzy has played baseball/softball all his life, so giving instruction. Always the coach! Elijah looks tall right there! They are growing up right before our very eyes!
Fallball2011
I'm ashamed to say I don't know who won. I think we did, but I was so busy taking pictures, I really didn't pay attention to the score! Bad mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment