Monday, September 26, 2011

Small Things

small

Finally feeling better today! I'm not coughing up a lung, body is not aching, throat not sore and I can breathe...sorta! That's a big improvement.

Today, since I'm feeling so much better I decided to share a few things I'm thankful for. I complained when I was sick, so it's only right to share some good....no matter how small.

I'm thankful....

~for Fonzy and all my boys

~for having time this morning to make our bed. That doesn't happen often

~for my morning cup of coffee

~ I didn't have to iron clothes this morning

~for my job

~for the vehicle that gets me from point A to B

~for candy apple flavored lip gloss

~for knitting

~for my camera

~for noticing the little creatures in our world

~for Fall finally being here

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! A blog without photos is not pleasing to me. I'm a visual person. So thank you for sharing them.

    I love fall too, the smell that first hits you when you open the door. I remember when I lived in PR when my mother would go visit, I would open her suitcase just to smell the clothes. I called it the smell of NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline - I'm like you too. I love to see pictures =)

    ReplyDelete