Friday, June 27, 2008

I see dead people


I believe in ghosts. I've never had an encounter with a ghost, never lived in a house that was haunted, but have heard plenty of ghost stories. Fonzy said he grew up in a house with a ghost. My aunt lives with a ghost, she even talks to him every now and then. When Ezekiel was a little, he use to see a ghost named Samuel. One night, while were sitting at the table eating dinner Ezekiel, who was about 2yr-3yr pointed into the livingroom, which was kind of dark and said "scary....Samuel.....shhhhh....he's scary" Fonzy and I never saw anyone, even asked neighbors about the history of the house, but no one mentioned anyone named Samuel. A drug dealer, but no ghosts. We thought maybe he was talking about his older brother, Samuel, but Samuel wasn't living with us at the time. In our apartment here, Elijah would go in a corner in our room and be holding a conversation with himself. He was about 2 or 3 also. If we couldn't find him, we could go to my room, and there he was talking to someone. Again, we never saw anyone, but he was always in there. Elodia says kids can see the spirit world, because they are innocent, and maybe they do. Who knows.
Anyway, today I was home alone, waiting for Fonzy and the boys to get home. I had hamburger meat cooking for tacos. While the meat was cooking, I was sitting on the couch reading. The house was silent, except for the sizzle of the meat and the hum of the AC. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement on the TV. I look up and I thought I saw a figure in the kitchen. I grabbed my camera, and snapped a picture, but of course I didn't see anything in the picture. Not really sure what I would of done, had I seen a figure in the picture. Actually, I know what I would of done, I would of been O - U - T.......OUT!
I'm scary like that, and not ashamed to admit it.

1 comment:

  1. I would be a little freaked out too but would stay. Most of the time ghosts are harmless.. They are just lost and don'tknow what to do. You should play Ghost Whisperer next time... Oh, can I have some tacos? LOL

    ReplyDelete