Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Early Birthday Cake

Ezekiel shares his birthday with his Grandma. When I was pregnant with him, his Grandma said he was going to be born on her birthday. I think he was due like July 8, her birthday is June 30. A few days before her birthday, I had a Dr apt and my doctor told me he was going on vacation for the 4th of July holiday, and wanted to schedule me to be induced. I was all for it. He said he was going to schedule it for a day that was not Elodia's b-day. When he came back, he said the day he chose was too busy, so he had to schedule it for June 30. Yep, her birthday, somehow she knew he would be born on her b-day.

Elodia was here bringing Zay, so we decided to have their birthday cake early, since they would not be together on the actual day.




No comments:

Post a Comment